Helper Bot GPT Subscription Management Information
Android Subscription Management
Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play
Subscriptions on Google Play renew automatically unless you unsubscribe through the Google Play app. Uninstalling an app won't automatically cancel your subscription.
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
Read more about managing your Android subscriptions here.
iOS Subscription Management
Change or cancel your App Store subscriptions
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device or on a computer.
- Sign in to the App Store if necessary.
- Tap your profile picture at the top right, then tap Subscriptions.
- Choose a subscription, then do any of the following:
Read more about managing your iOS subscriptions here.